Romania is definitely an option due to a good number of factors such as:
- high level of educated and / or open to learning working class, especially in manufacturing
- good level of English, especially in the young generation
- strong industrial manufacturing sector
- rich natural resources, raw materials and comodities
- access to commercial sea-ports in the Black Sea
Are you interested in the opportunities presented by relocating your production facilities to Romania and other Emerging Markets in Europe?
More details at http://www.frdcenter.ro/English/consultancy.htm